Saturday, April 11, 2009







Blogger reformats this, for a non-reformated version click on:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddwxqf3_50d442w4w3&hl=en
















Farce & Farcer
(Subtitle, the doctrine of the Maranatha Bible Society)
(Sub-subtitle, the "obvious" errors of Calvinism)



The above mentioned religious organization has a website, this website can be accessed by Googling "Maranatha Bible Society". I will quote several passages from this website.

First, a portion of their Doctrinal Statement:
· "We hold, and defend, what is commonly known as "Calvinism" without the obvious errors of Calvin, and other Reformers, as it is, in reality, Biblical truth."
Second, from the section entitled "Word of Truth"



Second, from the section entitled "Word of Truth"

· "In 2 Timothy 2:15 the Lord exhorts us to study and to rightly divide the word of truth. We feel that the inclusion of this terminology is not to be taken lightly. What is the word of truth, unless it is God's Word? Don't mess with God's Word."

(I can’t resist a dig; the above statement is so pious sounding. Replete throughout the writings of Richard E. Rhodes, this evidently does not apply to capitalization! And as so stated by Henry Dziczkowski; the believer has the "Liberty" to change the capitalization however he sees fit, so as to give "honor and glory" to their lovey-dovey jesus.)

Third, from the section entitled "Right Division"

· "Unless one understands the separation of the church from Israel, right division has little meaning...Therefore, when we study the Scriptures, we must rightly divide primarily what is to Israel and what is for to us, the church...2 Timothy 3:16 tells us that if we do not have correct doctrine, we must be reproved, given the correct doctrine and instruction in righteousness, so that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."

I have now concluded my quotations from this farcical puddle of religious diarrhea. I would now like to quote from a work that I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, certain, that these people will recognize (??) Here is the title of the book (actually it is a four volumes set), the title:

" The Institute to us of the Christian Religion"

I am sure that since these people have professed that they study so well, they will instantaneously recognize the above. If they are perhaps having somewhat of a mental lapse I would give them a hint, these volumes were printed in 1599...(still don't get it?)... the original writing was in Latin...(still don't get it?)?

Of course you don't, you imbeciles... the author is...
JOHN CALVIN!!
There are several websites that Calvin’s work may be acquired, the one that I used is (use to cut & paste):

http://www.mountainretreatorg.net/classics/calvin/institutes.shtml

From the above mentioned work, Book 4, Chapter 18, Section 3:

· “…but that by the preaching of the gospel and the dispensation of the sacred Supper, the benefit of it should be communicated to us. Thus Paul says, that "Christ, our passover, is sacrificed for us," and bids us "keep the feast" (1 Cor. 5:7, 8). The method, I say, in which the cross of Christ is duly applied to us is when the enjoyment is communicated to us, and we receive it with true faith.”

Excuse me Ken Brandt, excuse me Dale Koller, excuse me Lonnie Stafford, excuse my Henry Dziczkowski, excuse me Jim Motylinski, excuse me all you farces that study so well. I wonder if you have the perception, to read the above, a direct to quote from John Calvin and not know that you have got a problem?

According to what I have cited from your doctrinal statement, from your word of truth, from your right division... evidently John Calvin did not know what it meant to rightly divide the word of truth!

Is it, or is it not, a logical conclusion that your entire theology, as so stated above, based on the writings of John Calvin... a scholar of old who did NOT rightly divide the word of truth!?


Of course there is an easy way out of your dilemma... what I have quoted from John Calvin... must be one of his obvious errors!

Far be it from me to suggest that perhaps John Calvin wrote the truth, and it is YOU that are in error.

Written by my hand: Allan Lewicki




.
.
Read my Book on issuu:
http://issuu.com/allanlewicki/docs/condemned__richard_e._rhoades_and_his_spawn__the_m

Read my Book on scribd:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/29444174/Condemned-Richard-E-Rhoades-and-His-Spawn-The-Maranatha-Bible-Society-by-Allan-Lewicki

Read my Book on yudu:
http://www.yudu.com/item/details/148099/Condemned--Richard-E.-Rhoades-and-His-Spawn--The-Maranatha-Bible-Society
.
.

About Me

My photo
I have been bashing Richard E Rhoades and his Maranatha Bible Society for over 5 years. Did I EVER receive ONE PEEP of rebuttal?? Noooo! Dale H Koller has sent me several emails informing me that he has the "gift" of correction the KJV...yes-sir-ee Dale, the KJV is perfect and inerrant (except where it needs to be corrected). And according to Dale "according to the scriptures" of 1st Cor 15:3&4 refer to, and ONLY to, the letters of the Apostle Paul.